Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We were born in separate times. We grew up in different childhood. He dressed well. I wore simplicity. He frowned to his foes. I smiled generously. He ran so often. I stayed on the corners. He loved math. I hated art. But no matter how different and unique are we, we’ve chosen by destiny.

We started our friendship and talked everything we loved. But despite our known differences, we shared common dislikes. We hate opposite sexes. He said how could a woman be so uncontent and find another one. I said all men live in lies and leave women in the trash. We started to disagree. We began to argue. But all these arguments ended up a boiling point of the unpredictable feeling that only few people could define.

I smiled as I read his text messages, longing to see him again. I waited all day for another message. My phone rang. I almost jumped. I could never forget that tone. I immediately grabbed my phone, excited how he would greet me. My heart jumped as how he drew a smile on my face. Then, I confessed my love telling him how I felt. I slumped in the chair. My heart sank. Tears were rolling. I did not understand. What made him so reserved? He denied my feelings. The feeling of rejection upset me. I never had any chance to tell to a guy how deeply I felt. I never had any chance to tell to a guy how I loved him, even if I did. I was shy. I was embracing the old tradition of never ever tell to a man how you love him. That will degrade you. Just wait. And so on and so forth. I did that once. I failed to tell, then he died. From then, I never had a chance to express my feelings. What a tradition! I hated it. Now, I started to free myself from any fear and intimidation of some kind. It’s time to tell myself to face the fear, pick up courage and be brave. But when I started to do it, it was the very time I gained failure and embarrassment to myself. How desperate I am! When anyone could love me as much as I do. Anyone could like me. They would never hurt me. But this guy, how could he be so heartless? I cried. I was heart-broken.

We met for our first date. I was very tired then of traveling four hours non-stop to my cousin’s house in the city. I was looking for my first job after being stuck for more than one month in my aunt’s store. I was hesitating. I could not remember his face. My heart will know who he was when I looked into the eyes, I said. He messaged he was near. I was hesitant to smile at him when he was approaching. I was surprised .he kissed me on the cheek. Then, he fetched me to my cousin’s house and waited until I got dressed. We headed to the movie theatre. Our night became memorable when we shared a romantic dinner. We barely talked. His hands clutched mine. Then, after that, I went in a series of dates with him. We became officially “on” by “unanimous” decision. We just realized we were inlove. We just did. No prolonged process. No courtship. But there’s LOVE. #

I wrote only a few incidences of our love story, of how it started, of how our love become real. You got to have more of it when you see us walking hand in hand. The feeling unexpressed. The joy unreserved. I hope it will never end. Wish us! Take care...God bless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment